Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Course

Was watching a woman drinking from a 2 liter bottle of Mugg Root Beer on the bus the other day. Nothing terribly unusual with someone enjoying high fructose corn syrupy refreshment at 5:45am on the 358; after all it could be worse and who am I to judge?
Well actually I will judge...a pounder of any macro yello lager would have fewer calories and cause me to respect you more.

Why should I be respected? Who do I think I am? These are questions you will need to determine over time. I want to use this blog to share my observations, insight and humor with you and also be able to answer the 2 aforementioned questions for myself. You see I don't know who I am. I know where I started, where I've been and where I'd like to be but somehow along the way I lost the answer to how I will get there.

I grew up fat, got thin for a bit but then returned to the body I currently reside in. I wanted to be an artist, a genius and an icon. Instead I became a, for lack of a better word, cheeseman. I sell intentionally spoiled, bacteria laden milk; and do it really well.

I hope to share some great stories, recipes and a bit of an insiders guide to retailing. This is really a vehicle for me to gain insight into the steps I take in life. I hope you find something in these posts to put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment